Connect Shopify to an Existing Domain
If you already have a domain name and want to connect your shopify store to it, this is how you do it!
1. Click on "Add Existing Domain"
1. Put in your existing domain name
3. Go to EntryDNS.net and Sign Up
4. Go to your e-mail and confirm your account through the link sent to you
5. Sign in with your login details and pay a one time $10 fee to link your custom domain to the shopify store.
6. Pay with PayPal or with Card
7. Click on Add a Domain
8. Put in the domain name that you want followed by Shopify's IP address: 220.127.116.11. Then Click Create.
9. Click Edit
10. Click on "Add Record"
11. Add your domain (that you want) followed by your current Shopify Url (Your shopify name followed by .myshopify.com) and click Add